Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies Rainbow 14.5oz
Per 2 Cookies: 160 calories; 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 110 mg (5% DV); 10 g total sugars. Now 20% more cookies free. Made with milk chocolate. Chocolate candies. Double the Yum with M&M's candies! Watch out for the avalanche of rich chocolate chips and milk chocolate. M&M's candies! Here in the Hollow Tree, we Keebler Elves, are known to get, well, a little carried away with our chocolate. We start with a crumbly, melt-in-your-mouth cookie with a made-from-scratch taste. We add a heaping helping of rich, creamy chocolate chips and real M&M's candies to make our Chips Deluxe Rainbow cookies uncommonly good. - Ernie. Try these other uncommonly made, uncommonly good cookies your family will love! Kellogg's: Family Rewards. Learn more at KFR.com. Follow us on Facebook. Questions or comments? Visit: keebler.com. Call: 1-877-453-5837. Provide production code on package. how2recycle.info. Baked proudly in the USA.