Mars Carmel Lovers Variety Pack - 60 CT

Mars Carmel Lovers Variety Pack. Snickers® Brand. Twix® Brand. MilkyWay® Brand Simply Caramel. MilkyWay® Brand. What's inside: Calories 80 to 100. 4% to 5% DV Per Pack. Net Wt 37.70 OZ (2 LB 5.70 OZ) 1068.8g. Mars *Real* Chocolate®. Milky Way® Brand Fun Size® Bars. What's inside... Per Fun Size® Pack: Calories 80, 4% DV. Total Fat 3g, 5% DV. Sat. Fat 2g, 10% DV. Sugars 10g, *. Sodium 25mg, 1% DV. Milky Way® Brand Fun Size® Simply Caramel Bars. What's inside... Per Fun Size® Pack: Calories 100, 5% DV. Total Fat 4.5g, 7% DV. Sat. Fat 3g, 15% DV. Sugars 13g, *. Sodium 25mg, 1% DV. Snickers® Brand Fun Size® Bars. What's inside... Per Fun Size® Pack: Calories 80, 4% DV. Total Fat 4g, 6% DV. Sat. Fat 1.5g, 8% DV. Sugars 9g, *. Sodium 40mg, 2% DV. Twix® Brand Fun Size® Bars. What's inside... Per Fun Size® Pack: Calories 80, 4% DV. Total Fat 4g, 6% DV. Sat. Fat 2g, 10% DV. Sugars 8g, *. Sodium 30mg, 1% DV. *No DV defined. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. ®/TM trademarks. We value your questions or Comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. ©Mars, Incorporated.