• Size

    0.93 oz

    Gtin14

    00040000496946

    Upc

    4000049694

    Description

    M® M&M's Milk Chocolate Ornament. What's inside. Calories 130, 7% per pack. What's inside...per pack: Calories 130, 7% DV. Total fat 5g, 8% DV. Sat. fat 3g, 15% DV. Sugars 17g. Sodium 20mg, 1% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. * No DV defined. Container made in China, Candy made in USA. Question & comments Call 1-800-627-7852. ®./TM trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated.