Chocolate Oatmeal Drops
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
There is no creaming or beating in eggs in this simple drop cookie which combines the favorite flavors of chocolate and oatmeal.
- Mix flour, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, oats, raisins, walnuts and chocolate pieces.
- Stir in oil, water and vanilla.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonful 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets (cookies will spread).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until browned.
- Let stand for about 1 minute.
- Carefully remove to wire racks to cool.
- Store airtight.
Servings: 3 dozen