Chocolate Chip Mint Cookies
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
A great cookie that combines chocolate and mint is made with simple dough that has both wheat germ and flour in the batter, making it delicious as well as nutritious.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in the egg, vanilla and mint extracts.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, wheat germ and baking powder.
- Stir into the butter mixture.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of batter onto a lightly buttered cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes.
Servings: Makes 2 dozen