Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
Expand your vegetable cooking repertoire with Zucchini Pancakes. You can serve them with chicken, meatloaf, or any meat roast.
- Toss together zucchini and onion in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle with the flour, salt, oregano, black pepper and parsley.
- Mix with a fork.
- Stir in beaten egg.
- Using about 1/4 cup batter per pancake, drop onto a buttered skillet.
- Cook without crowding over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and set.
- Arrange on a platter.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.