They’re here! Hatch Chile Peppers, straight from Hatch Valley, New Mexico have made their way to all of your favorite Reasor’s locations. What’s the big deal, you ask? Well, these aren’t just any peppers. The valley’s unique soil, hot days and cool nights give the peppers a unique flavor profile and texture. These peppers have a subtly sweet, but spicy, crisp and smokey flavor unlike any other pepper you will have. They are planted in April and harvested in August, and are available for a very short window of time. That’s why we sell them by the pound and the case! You’re gonna want to buy the case, have it roasted for free, and freeze to use throughout the year.
We call it Hatch Chile Fest for a reason, it’s a celebration of a season, a festival if you will. And we are celebrating in a big way. You’re going to find Hatch Chile products in every department of the store. As well as roasting events at select locations! So come celebrate the Hatch, New Mexico way!
Nothing is better than freshly roasted Hatch Chiles in a homemade salsa or in a recipe. When you buy a case of Hatch Chiles, we will roast them for FREE!
2020 Roasting Schedule:
- Saturday, August 8th Owasso-86th St. N. from 9 to 4 pm
- Saturday, August 15th Broken Arrow from 9 to 4 pm
- Saturday, August 22nd Bixby and from 9 to 4 pm
- Saturday, August 29th Brookside from 9 to 4 pm
The Hatch Pepper is very versatile and can be included in many everyday recipes for a little extra pizazz and burst of flavor. Here are some great recipes that will bring some variety and spice to your table!
But now that they’re roasted, what do you do with all of these peppers?! Well, freeze them of course! Watch this video to find out how!
Looking for some New and unique items in each of our departments? Well look no further. Hatch Chile Fest will be in abundance this year only at Reasor's.
- Hatch Chile Danish
- Hatch Chile Cornbread
- Hatch Chile & Cheddar Bread
- Hatch Chile Apple Pie
- Henning’s Hatch Chile Cheddar Cheese
- Hatch Chile Mac and Cheese
- Hatch Chile and Cheddar Meatloaf
- Hatch Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken
- Hatch Seasoned Made In House Tortilla Chips
- Hatch Chile Sausage Rolls
- Hatch Green Chile Turkey Breast and Cheddar Cheese
- Hatch Chile Marinated Chicken Breast
- Hatch Chile Marinated Top Sirloin Steak or Flank Steak
- Artisan Chicken or Beef Fajitas with Hatch Chiles and Sliced Vegetables
- Gourmet Hatch Chile Burgers
- Chicken or Beef Kabobs with Hatch Chile Peppers
- Spatchock Chicken Seasoned with Hatch Chile Seasoning
- Hatch Chile Seasoned Sliced Bacon
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon Portion Marinated with Hatch Chile Marinade
- Chile Pepper Bouquet
- Reasor’s Fresh & Healthy Roasted Hatch Peppers
- Reasor’s Fresh & Healthy Hatch Chile Pepper Salsa
- Reasor’s Fresh & Healthy Hatch Chile Fajita Kit
- Reasor’s Fresh & Healthy Hatch Chile Kabob Kit
- Mild Hatch Chile Peppers (sold by the lb. or by the case)
- Hot Hatch Chile Peppers (sold by the lb. or by the case)