Reasor’s is hosting the fourth annual Supplies for SchoolsPosted on July 19th, 2022
It’s the time of year again to help local schools gather “Supplies for Schools” for local students for the 2022-2023 school year.
Stop by any Reasor’s location July 20th through August 9th for Supplies for Schools drive. Supplies for Schools, is designed to coordinate the donation and distribution of new school supplies to students in need throughout the communities that are serviced by Reasor’s.
“Many families need help this year due to the rising prices of gas and inflation,” said Amanda Russell, marketing and advertising director for Reasor’s. “Let’s see if we can beat last year’s numbers and help even more kids!” Last year, over $46,000 was raised to help local schools.
Ways to help:
• Purchase a sack full of school supplies for $15 at any Reasor’s location or online during the designated times.
• Donate any amount at the register.
• Purchase a “Back to School Bouquet” in the Floral department and $1 will be given to Supplies for Schools.
Here are the school districts that will benefit from the supplies:
• Tahlequah store, Tahlequah Public Schools
• Sapulpa store, Sapulpa Public Schools
• Claremore store, Claremore Public Schools
• Langley store, Ketchum Public Schools
• 71st and Sheridan store, Tulsa Public Schools
• 101st and Elm store, Broken Arrow Public Schools
• 86th St. and 169 store, Owasso Public Schools
• 41st and Garnett store, Union Public Schools
• 71st and Lynn Lane store, Broken Arrow Public Schools
• 41st and Yale store, Tulsa Public Schools
• 21st and Yale store, Tulsa Public Schools
• Catoosa store, Catoosa Public Schools
• Hwy 20 and 169 store, Owasso Public Schools
• 15th and Lewis store, Tulsa Public Schools
• Jenks store, Jenks Public Schools
• Sand Springs store, Sand Springs Public Schools
• Bixby store, Bixby Public Schools
• 41st and Peoria store, Tulsa Public Schools