City of Tulsa Mandates Face Coverings for Tulsa ResidentsPosted on July 16th, 2020
Since March, Reasor’s has consistently followed CDC and local authority guidelines to maintain a safe work and shopping environment for our employees and customers. Today the City of Tulsa has passed an ordinance requiring Tulsa citizens to wear a face covering in public settings. Effective today, July 16 2020, we ask that all customers wear a face covering inside our 71st & Sheridan, 41st & Yale, 41st & Garnett, 21st & Yale, 41st & Peoria, and 15th & Lewis stores.
If you forget a face covering, one will be available at the door, as well as packaged face coverings for sale.
Additionally, we are taking measures to help ensure your health and safety while inside our stores.
- Requiring all employees and vendors to wear face coverings
- Checking all employees temperatures prior to the start of their shift
- Increased frequency of sanitizing high contact surface areas
- Social Distancing signs throughout the store and at the checkout lines
- A contactless credit card checkout
If you prefer not to wear a mask, you can shop online or by downloading the Reasor’s App. You have the option to pick up your order curbside at your favorite location, or choose to have a Reasor’s employee shop your order for you and have it delivered by Door Dash.