Supplies for Schools 2020Posted on July 21st, 2020
It’s the time of year again to help our local schools gather “Supplies for Schools” for local students for the 2020-2021 school year. Many families are in need of help this year due to the current pandemic, so let’s see if we can beat last year’s numbers and help even more kids!
Stop by any Reasor’s location July 22nd through August 11th for our Supplies for Schools drive. Supplies for Schools, is designed to coordinate the donation and distribution of new school supplies to students in need throughout the communities we serve.
Ways to help:
• Purchase a sack full of school supplies for $15 at any Reasor’s location or online during the designated times.
• Donate any amount at the register or add $1, $5 or $10 to your online order.
• Purchase a “Back to School Bouquet” in the Floral department and $1 will be given to Supplies for Schools.
Here are the school districts that will benefit from the supplies:
• Tahlequah store, Tahlequah Public Schools
• Sapulpa store, Sapulpa Public Schools
• Claremore store, Claremore Public Schools
• Langley store, Ketchum Public Schools
• 71st and Sheridan store, Tulsa Public Schools
• 101st and Elm store, Broken Arrow Public Schools
• 86th St. and 169 store, Owasso Public Schools
• 41st and Garnett store, Union Public Schools
• 71st and Lynn Lane store, Broken Arrow Public Schools
• 41st and Yale store, Tulsa Public Schools
• 21st and Yale store, Tulsa Public Schools
• Catoosa store, Catoosa Public Schools
• Hwy 20 and 169 store, Owasso Public Schools
• 15th and Lewis store, Tulsa Public Schools
• Jenks store, Jenks Public Schools
• Sand Springs store, Sand Springs Public Schools
• Bixby store, Bixby Public Schools
• 41st and Peoria store, Tulsa Public Schools
Last year over $46,000 was raised to help our local schools, let’s see if we can raise the bar and help our schools even more!