Savor a Taste of the Holidays at Reasor’s now through December 28thPosted on November 3rd, 2021
Reasor’s announces a celebration of holiday flavors with limited edition items available now through December 28th.
‘Tis the season to celebrate festive feasts, ugly sweaters and holiday cheer with friends and family, this holiday season. Stock up on limited-time seasonal products, unique wine varietals, décor and more. In addition, customers can visit their month long ad for holiday inspiration and recipes.
Entertaining for the family? Do not forget about the Holiday Dinners, where you can order in stores and online with minimal contact with Curbside Pickup or Delivery. Reasor’s will be offering a variety of side dishes in the deli, and party trays that can be pre-ordered. They have also made it easier than ever to plan your holiday meals. Just create an account at Reasors.com and navigate to the Recipe to Table site to browse 1,000’s of recipes that can be easily sent directly to your online shopping order or printed out in a matter of minutes.
Reasor’s will have everything you need to enjoy the Taste of the Holidays the easy way this year!
Taste of the Holidays promotion will include:
- Holiday hams, turkeys and more
- Holiday catering trays
- Seasonal bakery goods including our Decadent Cookies, holiday cakes and other seasonal goodies
- Complete Heat & Serve Holiday Dinners
- Holiday décor and floral arrangements
- A chance to win a Holiday Lights Helicopter Tour around the city of Tulsa for up to 3 people. Rules and entry form are available at Reasors.com, Nov. 2nd through November 30th.
- Seventeen winners will have a chance to win Certified Angus Beef® for 3 months. Rules and entry form will be available at Reasors.com, Nov. 30th through December 28th.
Reasor’s® was founded 58 years ago at a single location in Tahlequah, Oklahoma by namesake, Larry Reasor. Today, the company has 17 locations and one convenience store throughout northeastern Oklahoma. In 2007, Reasor’s became employee-owned and now provides jobs for nearly 2,500 community members. For more information about Reasor’s, visit www.reasors.com.