Quarantine Happy HourPosted on April 14th, 2020
The majority of our population is participating in some level of quarantine or another, and that means Happy Hour can be daily! Enjoy some spring Happy Hour drinks in the comfort of your own backyard, kitchen or couch! We’ve found some great recipes that will add a spring to your social distancing or your next Girls Night Out via Zoom!
Strawberry Peach White Wine Slushies
- 1 bottle of white wine
- 2+ cups of frozen peach and/or mango slices
- 1+ cups of frozen strawberries
- 3 cups of ice cubes
- Blend 2 cups (2/3 bottle) of white wine with about 2 cups of frozen peaches (add mango if you fancy it) as well as 2 cups of ice cubes.
- Pour it into four glasses.
- Blend 1 cup of white wine (or the last 1/3 of the bottle) about 1 to 1.5 cups of strawberries and 1 cup of ice.
- Pour it on top of the peach slushy.
- Add a straw and serve icy!
Recipe courtesy of cooktoria.blogspot.com
Peach Strawberry White Wine Sangria
- 1 750 ml bottle Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/2 cup Peach Schnapps
- 1 cup sprite
- 4 peaches, sliced (I used both yellow and white peaches)
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 6 ounces raspberries
- 4–6 fresh mint leaves, optional for garnish
- Add fruit and mint leaves (if using) to a large pitcher.
- Pour wine, sprite, and schnapps over the fruit.
- Gently stir together and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving for the most flavor infusion.
Recipe courtesy of Aberdeen’s Kitchen