Reasor’s Hatch Fest Heats Things Up July 31st through August 27thPosted on July 19th, 2019
Contact: Amanda Russell, Reasor’s Marketing & Advertising Director
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Phone: 918-947-8180 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TULSA, OK (July 17, 2019) – Reasor’s launches its first ever Hatch Chile Fest event starting on July 31st. This year’s event will expand the highly-sought-after Hatch Chile pepper offering from the produce department into new areas of the store by introducing a wide variety of NEW, Hatch-themed delicacies and products to a wider range of customers. There will also be drawings for grills during the event period.
Hatch chiles are only grown one place in the whole world – Hatch Valley, New Mexico. The intense sunlight and cool nights of the Hatch Valley make it a unique environment to grow these chiles and makes their flavor different than any other chile. These medium-spicy peppers are typically roasted to produce a delicious, smoky enhancement to all types of recipes.
Each Reasor’s location will bring in a limited quantity of the seasonal peppers from New Mexico during the event and will roast them fresh in-store on designated days.
Plus, Reasor’s will have NEW Hatch chile-inspired products in nearly every department.
New Hatch Features for 2019
- Produce – Hatch Chile peppers, Hatch house made salsa, fajita spice mixes
- Meat Department – Hatch marinated kabobs, fajita meat, burgers, chicken and bratwurst
- Deli – Hatch-spiced tortilla chips, rotisserie chicken, mac and cheese, meatloaf, lunchmeat and cheeses
- Bakery – Hatch-spiced cornbread, chile bread and cream cheese danish
- Floral – Hatch Chile bouquet, novelty pepper plants and mixed foliage hanging baskets
- Grocery – Frozen Hatch chiles, Hatch- red and green chile wines, sauces and more
- Bulk – Hatch Green Chile Cashews
- Plus, much more!
Hatch Roasting Schedule for 2019
- Saturday, August 3rd from 11 to 6 pm
Brookside, Broken Arrow-71st and Lynn Lane and Owasso-86th St. N.
- Saturday, August 10th from 11 to 6 pm
Claremore, 41st and Yale and Bixby
Hatch Chile Fest Grill Giveaways
This year Reasor’s will also be giving away 3 disc grills (each valued at $250) on their Facebook page and 17 large barrel grills to lucky customers who use their Reasor’s Rewards card or enter to win online at www.reasors.com during July 31st through August 27th.
Reasor’s® was founded 56 years ago at a single location in Tahlequah, Oklahoma by namesake, Larry Reasor. Today, the company has 17 locations and one convenience store throughout northeastern Oklahoma. In 2007, Reasor’s became employee-owned and now provides jobs for nearly 2,300 community members. In 2013, Supermarket News ranked the company #25 on its Top 50 Small Chains and Independents in the U.S. For more information about Reasor’s, visit www.reasors.com.